BowFishing Country banner

Boat?

842 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  crablegs 
#1 ·
Guy after all docs bills are paid and the settlement is settled im gonna purchase a new boat due to selling my tank of a boat 2072 seark... im curious what the smallest boat that i would need fer 2 shooters.... no need fer another tank and want to do either a kicker or a fan setup thinkin along the lines of a 1448 to a 1550 flatbottom what do u guys think???

#4 ·
Well I had a bigger boat thinkin I would have more shooters in the boat then what I did the most I had was 2 shooter and 5 people just catfish fishing and not many bowfishing partners around dublin..... so it either myself and my dad or myself and my wife so I don't need a big boat and the creeks are very small maybe 5' at the most where we shoot always had to troll and the banks of lakes cause boat was to wide to get in little creeks..... gonna be a flush deck w/ 5 hps and a honda 2000 genny in a remote ballast box.... between the three of us we won't weigh more than 300lbs just need it to be wide enough fer 2 shooter to shoot comfortably and got an 8hp kick long shaft but tossin idea of a fan around also....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.