BowFishing Country banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Good idea! But lets say you want to put your bow down in that holder while you are shooting... like when you have a fish on...set your bow in the holder and pull the rest of the line in by hand. What happens when the line starts spilling out of the bottle and goes under the boat and gets caught in a prop or something.

I do like the idea but im going to try to make something where you hang it riser up instead of down...

·
Registered
2,094 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good idea! But lets say you want to put your bow down in that holder while you are shooting... like when you have a fish on...set your bow in the holder and pull the rest of the line in by hand. What happens when the line starts spilling out of the bottle and goes under the boat and gets caught in a prop or something.

I do like the idea but im going to try to make something where you hang it riser up instead of down...
Thanks Slayer. We haven't had the line spill out of the bottles while they sit holstered there but maybe twice over a bunch of trips.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice video.
Thanks Cowboy, that was the most asked question from the other videos is how we holstered the bows on the rail like that.

i use regular deer hunting bow holders.....while i am fishing,put down have a drink from my home made drink holders....or just a place to rest ...waiting for fish.
Sounds like a good setup too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts