BowFishing Country banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Im only working a couple of days outside of that time frame. So there should be plenty of days to work around the weather. I dont have any comfirmed night spots but by then I may have scouted a possible sight. I do have some good day locations. But either day or night is an option.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
just let me know and as soon as i get home i will send you a PM with my number again i would greatly appreciate this.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Riverocket are we still on for July and did you get my PM my daughter was born on Saturday so I missed that but still coming home next week end. to see the family.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The reason I'm asking is because I'm in new Kent Virginia just a little West of Williamsburg and I have the Chickahominy river and trying to get into both fishing very avid bow hunter never been Though fishing sounds like A-blast

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
The reason I'm asking is because I'm in new Kent Virginia just a little West of Williamsburg and I have the Chickahominy river and trying to get into both fishing very avid bow hunter never been Though fishing sounds like A-blast
I think baileyb is the only guy left on here from the Virginias. Otherwise there are a couple cool cats and kittens from the Carolinas in here yet too

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
i was gonna say Kerr is in both NC and VA and is good fishing lot of NC guys go to buggs island

·
Premium Member
847 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
been netflix and chillin i see
lmao honestly haven't watched a single episode of that show. Plenty of people on facebook tell me all I need to know about it

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
lmao honestly haven't watched a single episode of that show. Plenty of people on facebook tell me all I need to know about it
its actually pretty mind sucking.... its worth it to see the circus. esp when dude blows his brains out

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
its actually pretty mind sucking.... its worth it to see the circus. esp when dude blows his brains out
lol I'll pass. Is that what that meme is from? Where the guy is sitting there with his hands over his ears wide eyed?

81 - 92 of 92 Posts