BowFishing Country banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not to be a real big dick, but 3D printing a more square version of a fish hook is not designing. It's great that people can replicate other peoples designs with todays technology but give credit where credit is due.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to be a real big dick, but 3D printing a more square version of a fish hook is not designing. It's great that people can replicate other peoples designs with todays technology but give credit where credit is due.
As a Mechanical Engineer, the intent should be to design something that will last.
I have broken several fish hooks in a good night of bowfishing, and saw where improvements were needed.
I apologize if I offended you by posting these, but I was kind of proud of them...and they do hold up.
I would be happy to send you a couple to try out!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Just noticed in the rest pics, is that bow the LVX? If so how are you liking it? Hard to find any real reviews on that bow. Any issues with the cable slide or cables?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just noticed in the rest pics, is that bow the LVX? If so how are you liking it? Hard to find any real reviews on that bow. Any issues with the cable slide or cables?

It is the Muzzy LVX, i really like it!
Before i even shot it, i went ahead and ordered the cable rollers, just to minimize any rubbing of the strings.

The rollers added the clearance that i wanted and it shoots fast and straight!

Thanks
Mike (RedRat)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts