BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Does anyone make a BowfishingCountry.com T-Shirt? I figure since it's about to be that time again, when I go out this year I wouldn't mind sporting a shirt to promote the site...

And if there isn't a shirt or a good design, I used to do the shirts for the truck club I started and would be down for getting them done for this club.

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Good Idea

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, if Mike or whoever is good with me doing it, I'll come up with a design or get the membership to come up with one...

I know there are a ton of creative members and some pretty cool decals/designs around already.

My next door neighbor owns a t-shirt printing company, so I can get a real good deal on the shirts.

What we did on my truck site was basically a group order with a two week span to order/pay for shirts then they were printed and shipped within a week.

·
Administrator
8,591 Posts
Actually we do have some, or have done some in the past. Let me see if the person that has done them in the past is still interested in doing them. If he's not I'll pm you :tu:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't care where they come from! I just want one. :)

On a side note, if I do make them, my plan is to have them in the following colors: black, red, blue, green, white, pink and max-4 camo.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
i want one! have we found out whos making them yet??

·
BFC Princess
2,855 Posts
Actually we do have some, or have done some in the past. Let me see if the person that has done them in the past is still interested in doing them. If he's not I'll pm you :tu:
write me down for a small! :wave:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts