BowFishing Country banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with these hps? These are about 40 dollars cheaper than Show Me Bowfishing Customs and I was just wondering with they are of the same quality? Thanks

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I have shot with the man himself on his boat with his lights. I know plenty of other people that have them. I have not heard a single bad thing about him, his service or his quality. I think you would be very happy going through him. His buddy is on this site from time to time. Show yourself Alinder!

·
Registered
346 Posts
They are great lights! Don’t have any issues with bulbs breaking and the rivnuts makes it super simple. Just a heads up he will be out of town starting tomorrow through Sunday for the AMS big 20.

·
Registered
140 Posts
how are the lights priced? by sets, individually, ballasts available? etc not seeing anything in that regard on their facebook

·
Registered
346 Posts
They are priced individually. You can get them painted, hydro-dipped like ours, powder coated or bare. He has ballasts if you need them and all the cords to go with them.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Just got 7 from him 1 for a buddy and the turn around time was outstanding. I only got sockets with mine but im sure he can send them how ever you want (bulb and ballast, color, hydro dip powder coat). his prices are right in line with most of the places i priced.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Mine Boyers
1ADFDD34-DB8E-49D9-AB7D-45BE9515AFE4.jpeg
95AE84AC-279D-452B-A4A8-05FE94DCD89E.jpeg
5125F83C-FDD6-4C50-B7E0-FFA670177F18.jpeg

Still at the fab shop hope i get it back this weekend

1 - 11 of 11 Posts