BowFishing Country banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought and Aeroforce at the end of last season, and as its my first Oneida bow, I'm a little hesitant to take it all apart to refinish it. I know a lot of guys just shoot them as is and seeing how its a bowfishing bow, I understand.

As it hangs in the basement, I can't help but think how much happier I'd be if I got it all apart and refinished it.

When I bought it, I took it to my local Oneida dealer and had them replace a few wheels, cables, and string.

I don't really want to have to pay to have it all disassembled/reassembled again.

Is there any instructions on how to do this?

I saw a guy post in the Oneida thread with this:

That's what I'm looking to do.

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
If you send me a pm with your name and address I will be happy to send you an instructional dvd. We also have windows live and can help you anytime on the computor. These bows are very easy to work on and we stock all the parts you may need to refinish your bow.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Joe's DVD will get you taken care of. Along the way or once it's back together, if you have any specific questions, just ask! There's plenty of good folks around here that know Oneidas and can get you back on your feet. Good luck with your project. It's bound to be a fun one!

Justin

·
Custom Wrist Slings
552 Posts
thats right the two guys above know the oneida's like the back of there hands ... both guys have everything you need to replace any part of your bow to...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts