BowFishing Country banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went out the other day with a friend of mine and only seen maybe 3 fish. no good.
then on the only shot i took all night, i guess my line caught my brake handle and it messed up my whole shot, and my retriever. it broke the plastic housing and broke something internal as well. this sucks. i LOVED my retriever. :td:

what the heck do i do?!?! :cry:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Buy replacement parts and rebuild it. My guess is it was a retriever pro. Either backwater bowfishing or bowfishing extreme will have replacement parts or get them direct from AMS. good luck!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
yea a rebuild kit is what you need. Pm me if you have any problems putting it together.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buy replacement parts and rebuild it. My guess is it was a retriever pro. Either backwater bowfishing or bowfishing extreme will have replacement parts or get them direct from AMS. good luck!!!
it broke the frame. :scratch:

is that an available part?

·
Registered
472 Posts
yea I would tear it down and look at a schematic of it and find out what all to order and go from there.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright. gonna check it out. oh and adicted was who i went with on his new airboat, when my retriever broke, he GAVE me one that he had. gotta love FRIENDS.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
you have any pics of damage? I know u can buy any part from AMS direct if u need. they are fast and really helpful

1 - 8 of 8 Posts