BowFishing Country banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the original browning barracuda and i was thinking about selling it . i started cleaning the bow up and noticed some splintering on the limbs .
what can i do there is no telling how long the limbs has been like this . i have a micro midas 3 for my wifecould i put cuda cams on this bow . is these bows worth anything with splintered limbs . this bow was a hard shooting lil bow

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
I'll buy it. Pm me what you want for.it. we can talk

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats just it i dont no what its worth i got that browning micro of my wifes i could use the cams on it if they would work . whats a good price
the bow def dont look new its ben used and the trring is due a replacing

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
thats just it i dont no what its worth i got that browning micro of my wifes i could use the cams on it if they would work . whats a good price
the bow def dont look new its ben used and the trring is due a replacing
Cams should be the same unless it's one of the first MM3's. Modules are different but interchangeable.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry guys pse is gonna take it in for a new wave . they told me it would cost me 100 for the discovery or 140 for the wave for 40 more bucks i believe i will get the wave
thanks chopper

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats one good customer service right there browning made the bow and pse gonna fix the problem . hands down first class customer service right der

1 - 10 of 10 Posts