BowFishing Country banner

Buying converters or light housings? Come here!

2K views 31 replies 5 participants last post by  Stihl Duck 
#1 ·
I set up this page to make it easier for you guys that are buying converters and light housings will be added soon as well as some other things in the future.

http://*******.bigcartel.com/

#8 ·
Made up my mind, going with 11 400w housing and ballast! Since I have one of your boats now, can we make a deal if I buy 11?

#9 ·
Just got off the phone with Shawn. He is sending out my 13 fixtures for the boat.

Chad, I sent you a pm last week. I dont know if you got but did not hear back from you.

I need 13 mogul's and 14 pieces of glass for the light fixtures. Can someone help me out with getting them ordered?

Thanks,
Ryan

#11 ·
He was just going to send me the housing and I was suppose to get ahold of one of you guys to get the mogul's and or the glass. Doesnt make a difference any way, just let me know how to get them with the housings or seperate.

#15 ·
Already killed a limit of ducks, ordered parts for the boat, enrolled in new health care/life policy and sent a report out for work.......

Atleast I'll be done working when he gets up! he he

Thanks

#20 ·
So if I build my own would you be able to sell me some glass that's cut to my specs? Just wondering cause I'm building my own and I was going to us plexiglass lol I guess not now tho haha

#27 ·
I've seen no invoice and not heard of anything being shipped. Are the housing coming with the glass? Shawn was going to ship them out on Monday or said he had them right there to be shipped.

#29 ·
Awesome!!!!!!!

Go ahead and put the mogul bases in with everything and put them on the invoice, please. Do you have them or have to order them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.