BowFishing Country banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Looks like an ams sureshot penetrator like jp said, that's one of my favorite points to shoot, dont have many pull offs and releases easily. Not sure if in store only but the last 2 gander mountains I went in had them for 7$ as opposed to the normal 10-12, I've picked up a couple every time I go in lol

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I remember looking for them last spring but the local place was sold out. Gander is about 60 miles away but we do our shopping in that town so will have to check in a few days after the thanksgiving shopping madness is over with.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Not very many people will say anything had about them and that's only because they wont try to use anything else. But as far as keeping fish on the arrow. That loose 5+ to 1 more fish next to the AMS Ankor QT. The price is a bit more. But combine it with a good arrow shaft and you'll only need that one arrow for the summer. We have some that have more than one season on them.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I bought a couple of sureshots (not the penetrator model) because I wanted some shaft-release points that were cheap. I can't recommend them for silvers or bigheads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts