BowFishing Country banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
They are at the spillway on the Ross Barnett just waiting to get in the main lake, some snaggers got a couple and didn't know what they were so they showed em to some MDWFP officials.

·
Registered
369 Posts
With all due respect I know a few of the mdwfp guys and they couldn't tell you the difference in the different species of carp. I fish there a little as well and I haven't seen any either. Hope I never do there

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have seen them in North Ms almost everybody of water i fish all the way to South Ms delta in the Sunflower River. They were actually the worst ive been in at the Sunflower River. Some of my gator hunting buddies said they were really bad around Vicksburg where they were gator hunting as well. I fish some waters where they are not bad but will shoot one every once in a while and others where you cant get out of them. I thinks its just a matter of time if they arent there alreay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.