BowFishing Country banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I know this probably very from state location but I would like some info. I searched the "CARP FACT PAGE" but nothing.

What I am looking is some info on carp movement and habits. Here of late the weeds are so thick you can't see or shoot thru them, we see very little carp in the thick heavy algea. We hunted some deeper water the other night but didn't see many. Where do they move to when the water gets warm, and the thick algea comes?

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Yep, every water body Is different but for the most part they go into deep water. Most of our water bodies abesoultly suck for shooting commons come this time of the year. No worries come end of August and September it starts to pick back up and stays good till the ice comes

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am new to this but on a river I have seen that a bit of current seems to help, sandy bottom scattered weeds. But I am not shooting hundreds of fish a night like some claim to?

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Or find a waterfront bar with a deck over the water where they feed the carp popcorn, is a target rich environment if can such a place..... Is normally best from 3am to sun up after the bar closes,and don't forget the popcorn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts