BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals,

We are happy to be part of the Bowfishingcountry community! Here is the product that started Carpzilla Bowfishing. The brackets are all stainless steel and built to last a lifetime. The rings are made of high density plastic providing a resistance free flight. The rests have a LIFETIME warranty! Work great with both Slides/rings and tying to the back when the bow is tuned correctly! There is no more arrow jump or arrows that fall off the rest. Nocking the arrows is fast and all you have to do is insert the arrow nock first. If you have any questions dont hesitate to contact us by phone (920) 250-3661 or email: [email protected] . The rests are available for purchase at www.carpzillabowfishing.com ! $49 for life!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,051 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Nice looking rest. THink I would file a channel in the bottom for the arrow to sit in a little. But I modified my Fish hook when they first came out also.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey guys thanks for all the interest! the ring material is POLY and yes we have replacement rings available! if they ever break from use we will send a ring to you free as part of our Lifetime warranty. We also are developing rings currently that DO have a groove in the bottom for the arrow to rest in to if some people would prefer them that way. These rests are definately built to last.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
That looks to me like a long single barb swing point with a long latch. I don't know of any being manufactured nowadays, but just about any point can be converted to that design with drill and piano wire. The longer the latch, the easier to flick open by hand. I nock them point up so they don't hit my hand on the draw, but that particular latch is so long it might interfere with rest with the barb up.

On that rest, I *think* I would want a channel as well, but I'm sure it works if you have tested it enough to sell.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys! Im not even sure what type of point it is on that arrow, i found the arrow last year. All i know is currently its very dull haha. And as far as the channel or groove in the rest goes we will have rings next week that offer a groove at the bottom. When ordering just specify which type of ring you would like on the arrow rest. Thanks for all the interest :tu:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts