BowFishing Country banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Can't be THAT new, he found it last year!

So, barbs hanging at 4 o'clock. I see it now. A little optical illusion; I thought the wires were going straight back.

Call that the Rorschach Arrow!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
we have some of the rings made up that have a "half moon shaped" groove in the bottom to perfectly fit the arrow and keep it dead center! If you would like to order a Carpzilla Arrow Rest with the grooved ring message me on here, call (920) 250-3661 or email [email protected] . We will be updating the website very soon! thanks all! 858151_465509056835479_1335322258_o.jpg

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Anyone using these rests yet? Any issues? Anyone tiring to the back using this rest?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Quite a few people from on BFC have been sending success storys to us from using the Carpzilla Arrow Rest. Hopefully some chime in for you. I would say around 3/4 of the people who order the rests tie to the back. I use these rests for my guide service (with spinners tied to the back) and it is very nice not having to worry about beginers pulling back fast or swinging fast at fish and having the arrow fall off, and theres no funny places for the line to get caught.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Quite a few people from on BFC have been sending success storys to us from using the Carpzilla Arrow Rest. Hopefully some chime in for you. I would say around 3/4 of the people who order the rests tie to the back. I use these rests for my guide service (with spinners tied to the back) and it is very nice not having to worry about beginers pulling back fast or swinging fast at fish and having the arrow fall off, and theres no funny places for the line to get caught.
I have to say as a bow fisher and previous guide customer of Justin that these rests are the way to go...took 3 friends with me who never bowfished and these rests were great for swing shooting and never had to worry about arrow jump or coming unnocked..will be picking one up once I get my new bow

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hello everyone in Bowfishing Country. Just wanted to let you all know that the Carpzilla Arrow Rest is available and ready to ship. There is now a spacer that comes with the rest. The spacer allows for more adjustment and the rest now fits all bows. Visit www.carpzillaarrowrest.com for purchasing infromation. You can also contact me at [email protected] with any questions.

Thanks
Rich Porter

21 - 29 of 29 Posts