BowFishing Country banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needless to say. They have no idea what they are selling. This led flashlight came from the other side of the world, and it did not match. The part # EPC LEF 905 is not correct for the flashlight. So I bought the longer one. Needless to say right size wrong thread. Dang!

Flashlight Light Product Torch Emergency light

Auto part Mid-size car Subcompact car

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the subject had come up. Concerning the best bowfishing led flashlight. Soooo. Needless to say I have to be the example...

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Well the subject had come up. Concerning the best bowfishing led flashlight. Soooo. Needless to say I have to be the example...
Gottcha! Everyone is the example at some point! :D (Don't forget to put the plug in your boat)

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are some bridges out here, and the swamp drains clear water. I am waiting on the spawn.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm using the Olight m2r warrior LED flashlight for the last year and it's perfect to use, their features are more attractive to use. The brightest and the small flashlight was very powerful as I thought. Like it contains features of different modes with 1500 lumens, waterproof, and its body built using stainless still so no worries about any damage. I'm the type of person who likes all outdoor activities and my EDC must include a flashlight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts