Discussion Starter #3
My Wife's first impala.

My wife got her first impala as well while she was pregnant. hahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most of us use silencers. Most farms here prefer hunters with silencers as well.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
More gun, caliber and optics details please. what is scope on the reedbuck picture? I follow you on facebook and I think you mentioned a 22/250? I coyote with a 22/250 and in the US it is consdidered a fine predator round but never considered as large game gun, although any high performance center fire with good shot placement is deadly.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More gun, caliber and optics details please. what is scope on the reedbuck picture? I follow you on facebook and I think you mentioned a 22/250? I coyote with a 22/250 and in the US it is consdidered a fine predator round but never considered as large game gun, although any high performance center fire with good shot placement is deadly.
Yip. IT is my 22-250, 55gr vmax bullets at 3600fps.

The Scope is an ATN X-Sight 2 5-20X. Day and Night vision scope. Works well as you can record the shot.

We shoot the animals just low behind the shoulders and they only go a few steps. It is one of my jackal hunting guns as well.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Marno, what do you think about your scope? I just bought one and have not got to try it out yet.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Marno, what do you think about your scope? I just bought one and have not got to try it out yet.
I absolutely love mine. Works great!!

The HD screen makes a big difference compared to the Xsight 1.

I tried it up to 700m already with the Smart Shooting Solution that is built in. Very very accurate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts