BowFishing Country banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my free time over the last few months between other boats and jobs, I've built this boat. I'm putting it for sale here first, for a few days before I put it on facebook. I want to let anyone here have a shot before I throw it to everyone on facebook
1872, 30" sides with 9 2"x2" longitudinal runners. 4" gutters on each side of floor for easy clean out to the 2" drains on each side. Floor is 1 piece and goes to the front of the boat so things can't get lost under it. I made the transom to use a jackplate. Tons of storage under the deck, also has 2' storage box on the console. I'm probably leaving something out, so just ask. And yes it comes with the trailer. It has hull ID numbers and will be fully registered on Tuesday or Wednesday when I go to town
$9000

205-310-7207 Justin

Tree Vehicle Car Plant
Roof
Architecture Water Material property Reflection Sunlight
Tire Auto part Automotive wheel system Automotive tire Bumper
Machine Machine tool Auto part Metal Steel

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
With a tandem trailer that's a steal for sure. I'd charge that for just that hull lol.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its gonna be 9500 on FB. I wasn't building it to make a living, since it was a killing time thing I'm trying to hook somebody up

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The edges of the walk arounds are ran 90degrees from front deck to back deck which makes them have a taper. They are 9" at the back and taper down to 6" right before it widens into the front deck
You can see what I'm talking about in the last pic

·
Registered
968 Posts
If I had 9500 I would gladly take this off your hands

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice looking boat. Do u build boats for fun or for a living?

Either way GLWS!

A little of both. Sometimes I'm screwing around and sometimes it feeds me haha. We're in the scrap business and it's very come and go. The last year I've done a lot of welding, fab work and a few boats Bc my regular has been slooow

1 - 20 of 64 Posts