BowFishing Country banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Carolina Skiff 198DLX for sale. The boat hull is in good shape with only minor scratches on the bottom of the hull. There are not any soft-spots on the floor and is as solid as they come. It is powered by a 2006 75hp Yamaha Stroke. Not sure on the hours on the outboard. It runs like a top and will push the boat with 4 guys and gear 33mph. There is an 80lb Minn Kota Riptide 60” hand controlled trolling motor on the front with 2 new batteries. I have 2 powermax 55amp converters installed to keep a full charge on the batteries during a night of fishing. The boat has been re-decked with aluminum bleacher planks and a tool boxes in the rear for storage. The tool boxes house the batteries/converters/spare props and tools. I just recently replaced the gas tank with an 18 gallon aluminum tank mounted under the rear deck.

There are 6-400watt HPS lights on the front powered by lumatek dimmable digital ballast. You can run them at 400 or 250 watts. The boat has a hydroturfed front deck with padding underneath to make an all-night extravaganza easier on the knees and back. I do have another roll of hydro turf and have planned on doing the back deck to match. There are two driving lights that are mounted underneath the front deck to make navigating the channel or the river an ease at night.

There is a Lowrance 520c GPS/Depth Finder mounted on the center console. The boat also has a sound system installed made by JBL with a 400w amp. I will also include a 3000w Honda Inverter Generator. I have several extras that I will throw in with the boat; spare parts, props, trolling motor control boards, etc…
The boat rides on a 2012 all aluminum trailer with new tires and oil bath hubs.

$11,500 Obo

I will be willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

You can contact me by PM’s or by text. 32zero 356-zero88nine (Boat is located in Tampa, Fl)

I will add pictures later today.

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Why u selling bro?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't had any time to fish, wife wants to get something more sunbathing accommodating.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Nice boat. I fished beside it last year. Drafts shallow and the gps definitely works or I'd still be in some canal in Florida. Lol. Glws.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I've fished off the skiff and is a great boat. Fishes well and drafts next to no water!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The boat is located back in Va. looking for $10,500. Text or call 2five2-3one2-088nine

1 - 14 of 14 Posts