BowFishing Country banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,738 Posts
Friend of mine is looking at this bow. Who's shot one and what do you think?
If I remember right from the other sight there was a few people that bought one and hated it, they said they were cheaply built....i have never shot one so dont take my word for it just saying what i kinda remember from the old sight *just use the search function im sure there are some other threads about it* hahaha jk

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
two of my fishing partners have one and they really enjoy em granted the cams are not metal some kinda plastic but they shoot HARD AND FAST and a little heavy for my taste but i shoot a recurve so....

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
We looked at carrying them but after I shot it and looked at the construction of it I wasn't overly impressed. Draw cycle wasn't very good and lots of cheap parts on it. For the money there are a lot better bows in that category...just my opinion of it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
got one last year shot it liked it put my onieda down and started shootin it yes made cheaper but lighter than most and for guiding they are a good choice no wont sell the oneida thats my gator gar bow but for the money ill buy another one

·
Registered
997 Posts
i got one and i love it, the cams are made from a polymer like the glocks and springfield XD's. its taken commons to gator gar and everything in between i bought an oneida to see how it felt and let my just say this, the wife is using the oneida and the darton is my bow of choice. if you buy new you get a pretty decent warranty too 10 years

·
Registered
2 Posts
Friend had 1 hanging in his rack. Went to get it an the cam had bent almost double. Darton's fixing it. I think they still need a little work. My son and another friend has them and they prefer the Cudas because of the draw cycle.
Charlie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts