BowFishing Country banner

Day of 20 Misses

Tags
bowfishing
2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  aulee42 
#1 ·
A little video of my bad day yesterday, enjoy.

Bearded Boar

#3 ·
Sorry about no explaination for the post, So here we go.

We all have our bad days on the water, my just happen to come yesterday. The whole session was only about an hour and a half long, there were tons of fish in the shallows, but I just could not make it happen. The day before in the same spot I took 6 fish all over 28" and this day nothing. Just wanted to detail how life is sometimes, I feel move hunting videos are the best of the best and do not depict really life of conditions sometimes. Here in Cali, there are only a handful of guys I consider true "Bowfishers" most do it occasionally, I do it three to four times a week. We are not in the Mecca or bowfishing out here, but we do well with what we have. Sorry for the vague post earlier.

Bearded Boar

#11 ·
Dont know where your at but speak for yourself bud....there are some top of the line shooters out here.Come on up to the Clear Lake shoot or the Delta shoot if you think its not serious!!You will be pleasantly surprised!Not a whole lot of tournies even back east have 150 plus teams show....we do

#17 ·
well seems like u would make a better camera man than bowfisher haha jk but 4real 4 a thrown together vid it was good!!! and maby bluegrass would have been a better choice of music lol but i do get tired of metal on 99% of bowfishn vids (not saying i dnt like, it it just gets old)

#19 ·
Oh,O.K. Your down South.Heck you have the Big Bear shoot!AugMike and a couple guys are shooters down there,hook up with them!!
Thanks for being conscience of fish disposal,there are some guys on Youtube that have made quite a name for themselves throwing fish back in up here in the Delta....I cant wait till they get caught!!e have enough workin against us,you know!!
Oh,yea,we all have "those",days....heck I have had years!!!!

#21 ·
haha welcome to bfc!! we dont baby people around here!! haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.