BowFishing Country banner
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow this place completely died. Wake up who is still around?

·
Registered
526 Posts
I still come around daily and it is completely dead. I spend more time searching for ideas for my current build since no one is posting anything new. Hopefully it will pick back up the spring. I would hate to see this site....whooo, just had to jump over a tumble weed....die. There has always been great info here. With the sport growing there are a lot of newbys needing the wisdom from these guys.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I'm still on here a couple times a day hopefully it picks back up here soon the recent events really drove a lot of guys away

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
I'm not going anywhere. I like forums over facebook.

This is fallout from the Rambo incident. Once the spawn starts I hope to see more action

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I watched the whole thing. I joined Facebook a while back it sucks. I hope it picks back up here I still check in daily.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm on here all day. Spend most of my time just searching old threads now trying to learn as much as I can. Hopefully I'll be able to start updating my boat build thread after the beginning of the year.

And ya, the facebook page ain't near as good as on here. Too hard to keep up with things on there.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
No sense in starting a new thread for it since everybody is right here........ Any of you having trouble with BFC on your phone? Mine acts all kinds of goofy.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yeah, no chance of highjacking here lol. BFC on my phone is giving me trouble. When I post on "new post" it tells me either "you don't have authorization" or "you're not signed in". Both are BS.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
This is a community where people have actually built friendships and genuinely helped people out.

Facebook is "look at me" culture

·
Registered
526 Posts
Soooo...LED's of HPS. Can I put HPS underwater around my boat and still run silent!!!! This will keep the bugs away from my deck:spank:

·
Registered
313 Posts
I check in and look at the new thread column daily. It has been dead, doesn't surprise me for the winter, but its not usually this bad.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Okay, no advice on the lights???....can I build a rack under my boat to run my generator???? That way I can run what ever lights I want and still be silent...I know, I know, I need to run an exhaust pipe above the water so it can breathe.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Are you guys using the mobile app? I turn the mobile app off and use it just like the regular Web page. I have haven't had any problems with it.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts