BowFishing Country banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting on my raised deck this evening and have a question about keeping the deck level. I've got an 1860 and it looks like the front sits higher than the rest. I'm looking to go with a 10" raise to put my seelites under it. My question is should I raise the rear up to 11-12" to compensate or just keep it 10" all the way around?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Once you put some people on the front of that boat it will drop leveling out the deck, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Build all same height like said above it will level out once you get up there

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies guys. What are your opinions on knee rail height? I was thinking either 18" or 24" but curious what other guys are running.

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys. What are your opinions on knee rail height? I was thinking either 18" or 24" but curious what other guys are running.
Just under knee high with enough height to mount the lights....

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I was hoping when I saw this post this question would be asked, I'm in the process of building a deck for our boat and the only thing I have left to do is a rail, hoping to have it all finished up before the long weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts