BowFishing Country banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, my boat just barely clears the garage so I can't have the troller extend further than the front of my boat.

I ordered a set of the universal Minn Kota brackets. I'm just trying to figure out where exactly I'm going to put em on my deck...

Can ya'll post your troller mounting solutions/pics on this thread.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hate to bump a thread, but i know there are some of you with these mounts...

and if not, does anyone have a solution to keep your longer shaft troller from torquing to the side when you turn? on my old boat, the issue was the troller wanting to pull itself all over when you turned, because the shaft was so long. (that's what she said)

·
Registered
854 Posts
The mount you have pictured above is just a part that you can exchange on a gator style mount to where you can take the troller off easily. Im not sure what your asking?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm going to use two of those mounts(by themself) to attach my troller to my deck.

i want to see the pictures people have of their decks with those same mounts... i have seen it done before on the old BFC.

and if i don't use those mounts, i want to know what someone has come up with as a solution for the longer shafts bending from side to side as you turn, if it's just the shaft mounted at one point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts