BowFishing Country banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know how many hours are on it? What pitch blocks are installed? Are you going to sell the throttle control also?
It may have an hour meter on it, i will have to check after the icestorm rolls out to be sure. I'm stupid when it comes to these, what are pitch blocks? the throttle control need's some work. I took it apart to rebuilt it. The cable is fine it was just the handle that was the issue.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Pitch blocks control the pitch of the blades and are usually taylored to control how much thrust you get from the engine. They're usually employed to match the rpm of the motor to the boat size. Whoever possibly might want this setup will probably ask you for this information is why I asked.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pitch blocks control the pitch of the blades and are usually taylored to control how much thrust you get from the engine. They're usually employed to match the rpm of the motor to the boat size. Whoever possibly might want this setup will probably ask you for this information is why I asked.
Gotcha, I will look for that information when I get back around the boat.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am not on here much at all. It’s hard to keep up with any posts since this place is rather dead now. If anyone has any questions private message me and I will send you my number.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts