BowFishing Country banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. My Discovery has a warped limb with a hairline fracture going down it. The bow is no longer under warranty so it cant be replaced. Does anyone now where i could find a new limb?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Have you tried contacting PSE?If not that would be a good place to start.Should be able to buy one from them even tho your warranty is out.

·
Registered
324 Posts
hmmm thats just what a local archery establishment told me, i may have just lucked out with the deer hunter i had it was 9 years old

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Yep PSE will hook you up! I had a customer bring me a dry fired X-Force told him just send it back. was not under warranty but they still went over the whole bow, put one new limb on that was cracked, new axle, new buss cable, and tuned and timed and sent it back for around $120

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
PSE has been making Browning bows for a long time and still does.No it won't change nothing.I had them replace some Barracuda limbs not to long ago.

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
PSE is very good about taking care of problems like that and I would definately call them.

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
PSE has been making Browning bows for a long time and still does.No it won't change nothing.I had them replace some Barracuda limbs not to long ago.
PSE dropped the Browning line for 2011---

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
I know---I'm sad like Brady gets sometimes. Possibly sadder.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts