BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a cell phone # that has been messing with me for the past week:headbang:, is there any way to find out who it is with out paying?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Call them and start leaving demonic voice mails every time they text you. Do it at all hours of the night. Straight reverse that chit on them!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Post a Craigs List listing with his number. Say 6 free spider monkeys All must go. First come first serve. Best call time between 10pm and 6am. A couple of monkey pics from the net would help. That will definitely bring out the crazies for him.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Post a Craigs List listing with his number. Say 6 free spider monkeys All must go. First come first serve. Best call time between 10pm and 6am. A couple of monkey pics from the net would help. That will definitely bring out the crazies for him.
This is an Awesome idea except do it in the dating area. "Male, 6'2" body builder looking for someone just let me to tickle my toes and see where things go :;): Phone Number: best time to call between 11 pm and 6 am Eastern Standard Time"

·
Registered
827 Posts
You could use Number Guru. It's a free app that you get if it's available it will give you the name, location, and even who their cell provider is. It will also have comments so you'll know if a bunch of people are getting calls from this number. Could be a scammer thing. And if you'd like to go with the pranking the prankster thing you can get a free app that lets you text from a random number and you can change the number every hour so you could have this person thinking 100 different people are texting/calling him.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts