BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
BFC Princess
2,855 Posts
heck I dont have to be in the woods to get lost, im really bad about always thinking north is in front of me at all times!

·
BFC Princess
2,855 Posts
Hell Court, thats most women!
if you tell me to go east at such and such road marker, I will sing the song N S E And west and always turn right!!!

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
I have that shirt too.I've never been lost in the woods before but I have been bewildered a chit load of times.
You and me both, my friend. I used to have a 30,000 acre ranch leased in Mexico way out close to BF China. Couldn't see no town lights at night or nothing. GPS wasn't available then. Been so lost down there that the chupacabras couldn't even find me!

·
Registered
274 Posts
There have been times that I didn't know exactly where I was, but I always knew how to get back to where I started. So I wouldn't say that I have ever been lost, maybe a little confused but not lost.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I lost my wallet on the top of a mountain once.Had to go fetch it on foot because logging crew locked the gate.It was 23 miles one way and I walked quite a bit of that through the woods.I walked a straight line back to it and never missed a lick.Out there it's pretty easy tho.Around here we have a gillion winding ridges that are straight up and straight down.That makes navigation quite a bit more difficult.I grew up hunting a little place they call The Devils Backbone Wilderness.Just the Bone alone is 6,600 acres of man killer.Whoever named it must have gotten turned around in there as many times as I have.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Movie Name: The Mountain Men (1980)
Quote:
Henry Frapp: I thought you got lost again.
Nathan Wyeth: Havent you ever been lost?
Henry Frapp: Hmmm... been fearsome confused for a month or two, but I
aint never been lost!

great movie, Brian Keith and Charlton Heston. Classic

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
Movie Name: The Mountain Men (1980)
Quote:
Henry Frapp: I thought you got lost again.
Nathan Wyeth: Havent you ever been lost?
Henry Frapp: Hmmm... been fearsome confused for a month or two, but I
aint never been lost!

great movie, Brian Keith and Charlton Heston. Classic
Yep,thats where I got that from!!I used to tell my clients that all the time....they didnt think it was funny!!

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
that shirt is admittin that the people on the back of that shirt suck a huntin becuase they have 4 compound bows with arrows and they have to eat there friends. hahaha

1 - 20 of 46 Posts