BowFishing Country banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should get interesting

Doesn't matter how dUmb just want to hear what ya got.
I'll start, what did the elephant say to the naked man?
How do u breath through that thing!?
:pop:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why do ducks fly upside down over Tennessee?
Cause it ain't worth chittin on!

Sorry but u knew it was comin look at my name :laugh:

·
Registered
134 Posts
what do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino wait for it ...................el if I No

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
A 4th grade teacher walks into her classroom to find a string of dirty words written all over the board. She looks around the room and says "Ok, children, we're all going to close our eyes and count to 20, if the words are erased by the time we open our eyes then no one will get in trouble." So with that the teacher turned around and closed her eyes, counting out loud with the children to 20. When she opened her eyes and turned back around none of the words were erased, and beneath them a new message: "F- you teacher, the Phantom strikes again!"

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If Obama, Biden, pelosi & riede fell off a cliff who would be saved?

AMERICA!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
there was a little boy standing on a corner with a glass bottle of turpintine he was shaking it and watching it bead up on the sides of the jar and run back down this preacher walks up and says what do you have there young man the boy tells him this is the most powerful liquid in the world the preacher tells him that holy water is the most powerful liquid in the world you can put just a little bit of it on a pregnate womens belly and she will pass a perfectly healthy baby the boy looks up and him and says chit that aint nothing you can put some of this stuff on a cat's ass and he will pass a motorcycle

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
A husband said goodbye to his wife before he got in his car to make the long commute to work. Ten minutes down the road he realizes he left some important papers that he needed at home so he turned around. When he got home he walked in and saw his wife laying on the bed with the milk man totally naked standing there. Upon seeing him walk in the milk man promptly went into a squatting position and said "I'm glad you're here, I was just telling your wife that if you don't pay the milk bill I'm gonna chit all over the floor!"

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Every Sat night ol Tom goes bowfishing without fail. Has done it for years without missing a Sat night. One weekend the weather was lousy. Freezing rain and sleet as he hooked the boat up and none of his friends will go with him. About an hour down the raod, it turns to heavy snow. Finallt Tom thinks to himself, " This is just rediculous! I have a warm beautiful wife at home in bed and Im out in this!" Tom turns the truck around and drives back home, gets undressed and crawls into bed with his wife. He whispers in her ear, "Its horrible out there, Im glad Im here with you!"

Without turning over she said," I know! Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in this?"

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
A mother and her daughter went to the doctor's office, and the mother said to the doctor that her daughter was exhibiting strange symptoms. After an examination the doctor looked at the mother and said "Your daughter's pregnant." The mother replied "That's nonsense, my little girl has never even touched a man." She looked at her daughter and said "Isn't that right." To which the daughter replied "Of course not mother, I'm a good girl." The doctor nodded and walked to the window, looking silently out at the sky. After a while the mother felt compelled to ask. "Doctor, what are you doing?" The doctor answered. "Well, the last time this sort of thing happened a star appeared in the east and I'm watching to see if another one shows up."

·
Officer Farva
3,174 Posts
An old man that was hard o"f hearing walks into a doctors office the receptionist says, "can I help you sir". He says very louldy "MISS I NEED TO SEE THE DOCTOR". The receptionist asks "what for and he says. "WELL YOU SEE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY PENIS", everyone in the waiting room begins to chuckle. The receptionist gets upset and says, "sir you cant yell someting like that in here, if you have a problem like that you should just make something else up so that you dont offend anyone in the waiting room, why dont you go outside and come back in and we can start over." The old man then walks back outside and then comes back in. The receptionist says, "sir can I help you". The old man says "WELL I NEED TO SEE THE DOCTOR". The receptionist says "what seems to be the problem sir". The old man says "I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY EAR". The receptionist says "and whats the problem with your ear sir". The old man replies "I CAN PISS OUT OF IT. LOL

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Got this in an email, figured I needed to share:

A cowboy walks into a seedy cafe in Saratoga, Wyoming. He
sits at the counter and notices an old cowboy with his arms
folded staring blankly at a full bowl of chili.
After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it,
the young cowboy bravely asks the old cowpoke, 'If you
ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?'
The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward the young
wrangler and in his best cowboy manner says, 'Nah, you
go ahead.'
Eagerly, the young cowboy reaches over and slides the bowl
over to his place and starts spooning it in with delight. He
gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in
the chilli. The sight was very shocking and he immediately
barfs up the chili back into the bowl.
The old cowboy quietly says, 'Yep, that's about as far as
I got, too.'

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Got this in an email, figured I needed to share:

A cowboy walks into a seedy cafe in Saratoga, Wyoming. He
sits at the counter and notices an old cowboy with his arms
folded staring blankly at a full bowl of chili.
After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it,
the young cowboy bravely asks the old cowpoke, 'If you
ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?'
The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward the young
wrangler and in his best cowboy manner says, 'Nah, you
go ahead.'
Eagerly, the young cowboy reaches over and slides the bowl
over to his place and starts spooning it in with delight. He
gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in
the chilli. The sight was very shocking and he immediately
barfs up the chili back into the bowl.
The old cowboy quietly says, 'Yep, that's about as far as