BowFishing Country banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Free Shipping for the rest of MAY!

I just like going to the post office to stare at the good looking college chicks on summer break so now i have an excuse! ;)

Thanks,
Bill Baumgartner
American Bowfishing

·
Registered
460 Posts
Great thing your doing ABS!! Thanks

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
We all love free shipping :tu:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hey Guy's

Bill is a great man to deal with and I have already placed 3 orders with him. He is a first class guy with customer service in mind. I will continue to support him as he has supported our site. Keep up the good work Bill and the order's will keep coming.

Thanks Josh

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Josh! nice talking to you the other day. Your other goods are on the way via UPS this time :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got my stuff in blazinarrow love the lights and the whisker bizkit I'm gonna have to order 2 more lights because I broke 2 getting them out of the package man those things are fragile! Great Service good to do buisness with you.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got my stuff in blazinarrow love the lights and the whisker bizkit I'm gonna have to order 2 more lights because I broke 2 getting them out of the package man those things are fragile! Great Service good to do buisness with you.
Thanks Stick em! I'll throw in some logo stickers the next go round for ya. Bad boys are done tomorrow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts