BowFishing Country banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
My father has one under his glitter boat. He doesn't put a lot of miles on it but it seems very sturdy to me. Sorry I can't give you more.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Well I know if 2 people that has them and I've have to do a lot of fixings to both of them!!! They suck a$$!!!

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
They should be called EZ-BREAK!!!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
AGREED...JUNK POS!!! When you use them they fall apart. They claim to have a good warranty, catch is you have to take it to them...and did I mention their customer service sucks. Guy will tell you that you are not using it right and that the dealer set the trailer up wrong.

Payphone, when we heading south?

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AGREED...JUNK POS!!! When you use them they fall apart. They claim to have a good warranty, catch is you have to take it to them...and did I mention their customer service sucks. Guy will tell you that you are not using it right and that the dealer set the trailer up wrong.

Payphone, when we heading south?
We need to make sure Afflicted will come bail us out before we head that way. :hb: I've been doing just what I told Mark I was going to do if he wouldn't take care of it.........internet reviews, BBB, BFC, etc.....

What a scumbag.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts