BowFishing Country banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have building a bowfishing boat, off and on, for the last two years. A friend of mine lit a fire under my butt to get it finished , so we have been working on it hard for the last couple months. It is finally done! It is a tracker 1754 with 10 50W Seelites and 2 27W Amazon cheapies, 70# Riptide troller, all powered by a Champion 3100 inverter and 2 Powermax 75amp converters.

It is, as I'm sure they all are, a work in progress, and every time I go out for a while, I'm sure I will find things to add or change, but I am now officially a bowfishing boat owner!!!!

Bisch

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
It never ends, even when you think it does it just means you are ready for the next boat to start again. Nice and congrats!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Good looking build, and congratz on your first boat. I couldnt help but notice, may be seeing it wrong but are your lights mounted with zipties?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It never ends, even when you think it does it just means you are ready for the next boat to start again. Nice and congrats!
No! I found some "waterproof hole plugs" to run the wires thru. The wiring is all ran thru the square tubing on the light rail. The hole plugs are not too good, and don't stay in the holes well, so I added the zip ties to keep them from backing out of the holes.

How do y'all like my redneck, bamboo push pole???? It works really well!

Bisch

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
like it now some fun!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts