BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was doing some scouting for a tourney coming up and we spotted this guy about 60 yds out and he ended up swimming right to the boat. 3 of us all went to draw and one buddy forgot to push button :laugh: so my brother and I both put an arrow in him.

Then this happened, made me not very happy, luckly fullbore can get it fixed.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
That a different fish !! nice one is it an albino you called it color phased??

·
Registered
411 Posts
Beautiful fish, conrgats!!! What happened to your bow, did you step on it?

·
Registered
990 Posts
leucistic is what they are called
the trait is called Leucism
they are usually white but still have some color pigment not totally void of color like albino and don't have the white eyes

in other animals like deer tigers whatever they will still have colored hooves noses eyes ect but white hide or fur usually

animals that have an overdose of Black pigment exact reverse of albino are called Melanistic that trait is called Melanism

·
Registered
115 Posts
Dang man that is cool. I was so excited shooting a 10 inch goldfish, that I was almost shaking. Can't imagine seeing that thing coming. Nice job!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
you have all the nice stuff... Ill make it nice for ya

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I would have to get that mounted. I have had 2 of those in my boat and neither one was shot by me.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Cool fish, nice bow. I think I owned it sometime lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
Awesome and cool looking fish! We don't have those bigheads down here in Tx.

And btw, if you shoot that Oneida a lot, you might as well always have a set of power cables on hand. I was going thru 2 sets a year on my old ones, back when I used to shoot them all the time. And you never know when one will go. They are easy to change out once you learn how.

Bisch

1 - 20 of 22 Posts