BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright well ive got plenty of ways to dispose of my fish PROPERLY but how in the world do yall get that smell out of your fish barrells? the only way i can get the smell out of my 55 gal barrell is scrubbing with ajax bleach...there has to be an easier way because that is a real pain in the ____!!! i live in a residential neighborhood so just putting it behind the barn down in the hollow is not an option. thoughts?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Pine sol...just pour some in and fill the bucket up. Leave it in there for a few hours and kick the bucket over. Works great

Yuck no dont mix pine sol and fish blood!! When those two mix it seriously smells worse than before!! Just use water and bleach and a scrub brush.. Don't let the stuff bake on there either

·
Registered
725 Posts
I put some simple green or dish soap in water and rinse the inside swish it around and let it sit. If you do it before the blood and slime dry it should come out pretty easy. If its bad i use a bleach water mix

·
Registered
849 Posts
we use commercal trash bags to line our barrels, bungies hold them in place, The outside get scrubbed with beach & water afterwards

1 - 20 of 362 Posts