BowFishing Country banner

321 - 340 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
prefer the quick rinse out with garden house if I'm feeling in the mood otherwise the dump fish out and stack together without washing. The stacking method works great as long as you have your buddy pull them apart later.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Anything special to do before winter storage? lol I like to throw mine in the field until spring
You don't want it to freeze up, flush with RV/Marine anti-freeze and best practice is to blow rest out. :p

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Hey guys. Thought I'd let you know that my barrel is now clean! 3 months of sitting under the edge of my carport. Rain water done the trick!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Leave the barrel close to the back door of your house, couple days in the sun and you'll get the green light to buy that pressure washer you've been eyeing. To speed up the process, leave the barrel on its side so the dog can crawl inside and roll around. Don't pressure wash the dog!

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
don't strap it down good enough on your way home:rage::headbang:

p.s yes i went back to try and find it with no luck ..... it vanished into thin air

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Since this thread was mentioned on facebook today back up it goes.

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
don't strap it down good enough on your way home:rage::headbang:

p.s yes i went back to try and find it with no luck ..... it vanished into thin air
Had Zimboydevon meet us to shoot rays down on the coast one weekend and their barrel blew out on the way down from PA and they "borrowed" the plastic barrel from parking lot trash can and used it for a day of ray shooting before giving it back at the end of the day.....no need to clean at end of the day

321 - 340 of 362 Posts