BowFishing Country banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
What kind of deal can a bfc member get I am coming down to Florida in march the wife told me I could fish one day but I don't want to drag my boat 19 hours one way so I need some help. I want to shoot some saltwater can you hook a guy up.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What kind of deal can a bfc member get I am coming down to Florida in march the wife told me I could fish one day but I don't want to drag my boat 19 hours one way so I need some help. I want to shoot some saltwater can you hook a guy up.
I offer a 10% percent BFC Discount as well as a 10% single shooter discount. Just let me know.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Me and the wife would love to shoot with you some day. This year we have so many trips planned I don't know if we could fit it in.
Were always here! If you come during the warmer months it's a great time for rays!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I've shot rays in Fla. but it's been a lot of years ago. My daughter is stationed in Germany in the Air Force. She may be moving to Florida. If she does, you can bet I'll be there and look you up. I may also pull down my boat. Alligator with a bow is something I wanted to do since before they were removed from the endangered list. I've caught them on a fishing pole. I'm looking forward to shooting one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.