BowFishing Country banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
What kind of deal can a bfc member get I am coming down to Florida in march the wife told me I could fish one day but I don't want to drag my boat 19 hours one way so I need some help. I want to shoot some saltwater can you hook a guy up.

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
AWESOME! Great Video!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What kind of deal can a bfc member get I am coming down to Florida in march the wife told me I could fish one day but I don't want to drag my boat 19 hours one way so I need some help. I want to shoot some saltwater can you hook a guy up.
I offer a 10% percent BFC Discount as well as a 10% single shooter discount. Just let me know.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Awesome video! I wondered how long it would take for the Hotties to show up!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Me and the wife would love to shoot with you some day. This year we have so many trips planned I don't know if we could fit it in.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I've shot rays in Fla. but it's been a lot of years ago. My daughter is stationed in Germany in the Air Force. She may be moving to Florida. If she does, you can bet I'll be there and look you up. I may also pull down my boat. Alligator with a bow is something I wanted to do since before they were removed from the endangered list. I've caught them on a fishing pole. I'm looking forward to shooting one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The video is really awesome.Thanks a lot for sharing this video with us.I think that the Florida people like the fishing more than anything else...
Keep on adding some more good videos soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts