BowFishing Country banner
1 - 20 of 415 Posts

·
Mr. Bandage
5,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys , here is the story.......We were in search of the big fish yesturday morning and we got to the boat ramp on the trinity river, put the boat in and went off to kill a GG, the river was coming up , LITTLE DID WE KNOW we were in for the ride of our life...Bout 4 o'clock we ran into a couple guys I knew from OK and they asked if that was MY truck on the Island ? I said HUH, without carring on with them we hauled ass back to the truck and found my truck on a SMALL hill getting smaller by the second, the water came up 5-6 foot in 7 hours and rushing like you would not belive.. We were in a boat so we were safe to get to the bank, but my truck was 300 yards from being safe, and nobody could think of anything to do..We put my boat TRAILER on my BOAT and got it across to safety plus I had a way to get the boat home, then we put my truck on a lil-hill on the highest point to TRY to keep it dry..I am sick as hell cause I have been ****ED by insurance com before..My truck today is 1 inch from coming into the cab, but my buddy has a big hull and were fixen to try some chit to get it out....Pray for us , its about to get real.....Somebody can get my pics from FB and put them on here...Im sick as hell bout the whole deal, ifanybody wants to see some crap or wants to help, holla at me in da morning...

·
Mr. Bandage
5,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was yesturday...Are you ready to see pics from today????

·
Registered
553 Posts
man if ever there was a moment to be sick i guess that would be it. id hate to know i had to go into the insurance office and try to explain why i watched my truck float off. that would be alot to have to swallow i hope yall get that thing out of there. it would be a nice time to have one of those barges and a crane lol.

·
Mr. Bandage
5,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chit will make you sick as hell..If insurance was as good as they make it out to be I would not be so sick, but I scared there not gonna do right, so were fixen to try some stuff that might work, the water "SHOULD" not come up to much more, but it dont look good either way..

·
Mr. Bandage
5,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A crane would cost 12K, but they wont let me stop traffic for 3 hours, very busy road...But Roy has a 8' bottom airboat hull and were fixen to try to get it to ground.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Holy crap. I seen this on FB yesterday but not much had been said yet. I kind of figured water had came up and that's what put you in a bad spot. Hope you get all four tires back on dry land without any damage to it or even worse. Good luck. :pray:

1 - 20 of 415 Posts