BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOURTH ANNUAL JARRED ASHMORE KIDS TOURNAMENT JUNE THE 18TH
Barkley dam pavillion,WE WILL GATHER BETWEEN 5PM AND 6:30pm to get all the kids signed in and with there captians.....There will be food for all.
[SIadults are allowed to assist with backup shots
age groups .......8and under,,,,9 to 12,,,,,,13 to 17,,,,,,,
[big 5 format all legal rough fish,dont let the kids stress over how they shoot prizes will be giving to all. COLOR="lime"][/COLOR]ZE="3"][/SIZE]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Arrowhead, glad to hear you guys are returning.

I can't wait for this shoot, its the highlight of my bowfishing year. Hopefully it will continue to grow in attendance and boats. Jarred would be proud!
Also, most likely will have camera/cameraman present this year as well.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
:wave: I wanna play!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
i hope we can make it sounds like a blast

·
Registered
90 Posts
We havent ever made it to this one - but i was informed this year we were no matter what. so i guess i will see you all in june. so far we have 5 kids and 3 adults in one boat. i may have to rent a boat to pull behind.

·
Registered
673 Posts
If you havnt made it you don't know what u are missing. Deffinantly the most fun trip I have all summer
and its a free for the kids?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
and its a free for the kids?
Yessir. They feed ya, the kids fish til they're wore down, every youngun there walks away with something....bows, reels, arrows etc. All free. I really enjoy getting to see the folks I've met over the years but i gotta tell ya, talking to these youngsters about the night's fishing is a real hoot. They remember every shot, hit or miss, and they love talking about it. Even if you dont have any kids of your own to bring your time and your boat will be greatly appreciated. Every kid there gets to fish, crowded or not. Always need help!

·
Registered
673 Posts
unless somthin comes up we will be there!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Team live wire will be there again this year we haven't missed one yet not gonna start this year. If you need anything Andy let us know. Kids have a blast as well as we do bringing a newbie this year so he can enjoy it as well!!!!!!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
planning on coming to this shoot to help.:tu:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts