BowFishing Country banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided I would preferably like to trade my 1260 for a 4-wheeler. I will also accept a cash offer, but am primarily looking to trade. So for the boat, it is a 1957 Kimco "sea and land." This is a very rare boat. There is little information on them anymore. I am only the second owner. The original family told me that these were built by a company here in Wichita after WWII ended since there was a surplus of aircraft aluminum, so this is made of high grade material. The boat is also the trailer. The tongue goes into a slot in the tunnel and turns to lock in. The wheels come off with a threaded handle on each side. I haven't got it out this year, but last season I had no problems with it, no leaks, etc. This is a VERY stable boat, you cannot tip it if you try (I tried off the deck). Will also run very shallow. Dual plugs in the back. I recently changed a couple bearings and repacked all the bearings. Brand new tires and painted the wheels/assembly. I haven't pulled it since then. Any questions, let me know. FOTA599.JPG FOT9200.jpg FOT35E.jpg FOT9DEF.JPG FOT3DFD.JPG

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5 person capacity. Would take 1500 cash or an older ranch style atv. Will include a battery and a trolling motor. KS registered until 2018

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1500 and I will include the original 18hp outboard. Still looking for an atv trade also, may consider certain sport styles as well as ranch style.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To the top. Perfect boat for someone out there. Much safer than a 1436. Boat, outboard, troller, etc. Need a four wheeler before deer season.

Price drop 1499.99

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am in Olathe, KS and visit Wichita frequently. How about $400 cash and a bottle of your favorite whiskey?
Sad truth is for $1500 a guy can get a pretty nice used 18-24' pontoon these days...so a 12' is more of a pond size boat.
Lemme know, thanks. 913-488-8363

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sure it can fit on a pond, which is a plus, but it can also handle a lake with its width. Price may be a bit high, but that is how every sale works. Have you seen Oneida prices the last couple years?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1260 is a lot of fun, very convenient. Thanks Jones.

750 for boat, troller, and a battery. 1000 with everything plus an 18hp outboard.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Will it make it back to southern indiana? lol Nice boat man.. I am intrigued....

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
skippy that 35hp will be good on there. lol
Thats what I am thinking! this would be a sweet little rig... Chipmunk 2.0

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Also How deep are the sides... heck I will PM you my number bud ... I have some questions if you don't mind texting me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.