BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can get my hands on one??? Old Bald Guy told me that was the cat's meow of reel seats, and I just recently came up with a new Muzzy reel, and want to give it a try.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Bisch

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
not available yet:headbang: waiting on paperwork from the government, talked to Jeff yesterday

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Gargod got caught up on strings and doing seats?
Who old bald guy lol!
you really need FB Mud...lol... Jeff has been caught up on strings and has started production on a reel seat that looks to be better than anything made in a long time...

·
Registered
1,790 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you really need FB Mud...lol... Jeff has been caught up on strings and has started production on a reel seat that looks to be better than anything made in a long time...
:cen: no i do not, he need to login here lol :laugh: :co:
I'm in total agreement with you, mudfish! The only reason I could look it up is because my wife has a fb page. FB is the DEVIL!!!!!

Bisch

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
Is that the reel seat that Hoopty has that hilarious video about?

·
Super Moderator
2,372 Posts
It looks like the da chit! He's gonna sell a bunch of dem tings!

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Gargod got caught up on strings and doing seats?
Who old bald guy lol!
THIS^^^^^!

I talked to Jeff the day Hoopty dropped the video. he was pretty excited about them as we all are but said it will take a little bit to build some inventory to sell. and wants to make sure the hand full of seats that are out in the field are working properly and there arnt any issues. not going to give out Jeffs number but he does a lot of business with East Texas Archery try to get a hold of them. I'll second Mud's post........Who is this OBG you speak of??????

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
7,652 Posts
OBG was the resident electrical guru on here before he dropped off the site......

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
THIS^^^^^!

I talked to Jeff the day Hoopty dropped the video. he was pretty excited about them as we all are but said it will take a little bit to build some inventory to sell. and wants to make sure the hand full of seats that are out in the field are working properly and there arnt any issues. not going to give out Jeffs number but he does a lot of business with East Texas Archery try to get a hold of them. I'll second Mud's post........Who is this OBG you speak of??????
Admin...and you dunno who OBG is?!?? You should be ashamed....lol.

I had the pleasure of shooting with Robert many moons ago in San Antonio, on the Guadeloupe river for plecos and tilapia. Had a pretty eventful night, with a few new species knocked off the list, flying up that skinny river at 40mph at night, and then the run in with the law....good times! :drunk:

Not sure what ever happened to him?

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Admin...and you dunno who OBG is?!?? You should be ashamed....lol.

I had the pleasure of shooting with Robert many moons ago in San Antonio, on the Guadeloupe river for plecos and tilapia. Had a pretty eventful night, with a few new species knocked off the list, flying up that skinny river at 40mph at night, and then the run in with the law....good times! :drunk:

Not sure what ever happened to him?
he is on Facebook like everyone else...lol... FB might be the Devil but you do not have to make it that way... I would say 90% of my FB is bowfishing... all my news feeds are about bowfishing... if I see something I don't like I just unfriend or un-follow... but I do miss all the old characters from back in the day that where on here all the time...

·
Banned
4,584 Posts
THIS^^^^^!

obg is before your time lol that's Walter Blackburn if you're fb friends

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Just saw this on FB, how does this function any different than the F&D or the RPM seats of that style?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts