BowFishing Country banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG! If yall have not checked out The GarGuys lastest bowfishing dvd you need to do so immediately!! I placed my order online on Tuesday for both dvds and they came in the mail today!! Thanks for shipping them so quickly Steve! We stuck it straight in and watched it and Holy Cow!!! Talk about gettin your blood pumpin!! I was hootin and hollerin the whole time like I was there with them! Awesome video Steve and Sam!! :hb::hb:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep I loved it!

·
Registered
345 Posts
About time Mary. I had mine like 2 years ago. Get with the program!! Its the best BIG Gador Gar video out there. We just need them to have sexy girls in Bikini's shooting them in the next one. Steve, please make this happen.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol Hey Coddy!! :wave: My friends tell me I live in a box... im like the last to do everything! And the new one isnt 2 years old!! Maybe 1 but not 2! lol But no matter how old it is, its still freakin off the chain!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Steve, Codfish could make you millions with this thinking! Let me add that if you have IO, Birdy, GGG and Court on that next vid ( in bikini's that is) you won't be able to keep that one in stock! Ok...which ones gonna wear the thong:clap:

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
Steve, Codfish could make you millions with this thinking! Let me add that if you have IO, Birdy, GGG and Court on that next vid ( in bikini's that is) you won't be able to keep that one in stock! Ok...which ones gonna wear the thong:clap:
Steve.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and if its gonna be called that then someone needs to rodeo a gada gar!! Guess I'll do it!!!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I got dibs on camera man. Im thinkin with my expertise we would need to get some shots of a little mud wrestling with that first gg! :clap:
All right, picture this, IO makes the shot...it's a mortal one...?...or so they think!!! As the record 8' 425lber is making it's escape She reaches for her rope and with one mighty swing lassos the beast and drags it to the bank!:hb: The battle is fierce..teeth...mud...blue bikini and 10 minutes worth of close up shots!!!:cool: I know it will be a tough job gettin those close ups but I'll do my best!
Ok on the next fish...where's Birdy!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You read it, IO is volunteering!
I got dibs on camera man. Im thinkin with my expertise we would need to get some shots of a little mud wrestling with that first gg! :clap:
All right, picture this, IO makes the shot...it's a mortal one...?...or so they think!!! As the record 8' 425lber is making it's escape She reaches for her rope and with one mighty swing lassos the beast and drags it to the bank!:hb: The battle is fierce..teeth...mud...blue bikini and 10 minutes worth of close up shots!!!:cool: I know it will be a tough job gettin those close ups but I'll do my best!
Ok on the next fish...where's Birdy!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts