BowFishing Country banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See a few old timers still on here but this place has still gone to chit from what it used to be...glad to see a few of you still around. We are still sticking fish plan on going this weekend, batteries on charge and ready to roll Friday nite...navigating and on getting on here is/was a nitemare. Still wonder if have my admin or superpowers that used to???? Would have to figure how to navigate that part also..... finally able to get on with all password crap, not on FB... had to vent but howdy you’ll

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome back, it will be a little bit before we're sticking any fish around here. I'm still dropping fishing lines down through the ice.

·
Premium Member
10,929 Posts
Not sure if I’m still an admin or not either. I can’t figure anything out

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Pretty sure neither of you are admins. Only admin is Jeff and the actual site admin I guess.

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
you can ban him because they took away the cool ban emoji

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey Garp, I decided to check back in after a long time. Glad to hear you're still killing the fish!

·
Premium Member
7,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did get out the other nite, did get some snakeheads (20) and a bunch of nice ones, suffered from CHS and we all missed the first 10-12, turned lights on at about 7:45 and didn’t put first fish in the boat till about 9, cut the nite short about mid nite when troller died early, ended up being bad middle battery on our 36v troller

EDB77BEB-4B97-4BA4-A6DB-5E91189078EF.jpeg
05D9C40C-FFE9-48E4-AA57-51E4257CEBB4.jpeg

·
Premium Member
7,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure why double posted pics but got pics up, I hate this new site.....will try to keep dropping in....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Did get out the other nite, did get some snakeheads (20) and a bunch of nice ones, suffered from CHS and we all missed the first 10-12, turned lights on at about 7:45 and didn’t put first fish in the boat till about 9, cut the nite short about mid nite when troller died early, ended up being bad middle battery on our 36v troller View attachment 244032

View attachment 244032 View attachment 244033 View attachment 244033
Congratulations on a job well done!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good job man! We've been out chasing fish too. Cold sucks and my hands get froze quick, gotta find them fast or can't shoot for nothing.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts