BowFishing Country banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Genesis in the classifieds here a while back. I was letting a buddy try it out one night this past summer and it blew up on him (i.e. the string derailed). I checked it over good and was able to get it put back together with no issues. After I got it put back together, I noticed there was SIGNIFICANT cam lean on the bottom limb. It was like this before the 'blow-up', but I would like to fix it before I let any other guests use it. I tried a couple searches and came up with varying instructions on how to fix this problem. Anyone have any insight for me?

·
String Twister
3,691 Posts
Not much you can do on that bow for CAM lean...you can always twist up the yokes for IDLER lean.

I would take the cam off and swap the bottom limbs around,ie...take the left limb and put on the right side,vice versa...You may have a limb deflection difference on the bottom limbs.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Just got one of these the other day. noticed the same thing and then remebered this thread.
Prob just gonna be part of it with those limbs.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
i got the same bow and after hittin the bottom cam on a rail a few times it knocked it sideways a lil bit, all i did was bend that thing the other way and it fixed it. but i wouldnt try it if i were you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts