BowFishing Country banner

321 - 340 of 373 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #321
**************.com isnt even a website anymore. Its just a facebook and instagram page. Shouldnt even be considered "competition" IMO

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
HAHAHAHAHA Wow!! apparently bow fishing zone dot com is a swear word around here lol

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
Well my weekends have been so busy so I took the day off today to instal my wrap! Turned out awesome and the design hides rookies blemishes haha

E4DE423D-67CB-4487-8BEE-D7073DA2D780.jpg

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
Everything has a price. I’ll keep it until I have an offer I can’t refuse lol

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA Wow!! apparently bow fishing zone dot com is a swear word around here lol
Yup was in my signiture as a BFZ prostaff and mike ******** it out.....it’s still there vvvv below :laugh:

Was funny years ago poking at mike and mud, slipping any topic or word with “zone” in it or a pic with a BFZ sweatshirt that a Jeff was sending out to people that joined and got to 1,000 post on there I believe it was....... ahhhh the good ole days but I did get a BFZ sweatshirt....

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Yup was in my signiture as a BFZ prostaff and mike ******** it out.....it’s still there vvvv below :laugh:

Was funny years ago poking at mike and mud, slipping any topic or word with “zone” in it or a pic with a BFZ sweatshirt that a Jeff was sending out to people that joined and got to 1,000 post on there I believe it was....... ahhhh the good ole days but I did get a BFZ sweatshirt....
It would be kind of cool to have a bowfishing country pro staff in an effort to get more people on here it probably wouldn’t work but hey it’s worth a shot.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #330
Unofficially, yes

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
I keep want to bust your balls on facebook about ************** wrap since i only see you on BFC but i don't want to deal with the facebook police that don't know its a joke

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #332
It was a little painful peeling off that brand new BFC decal and replacing it with the wrap.... But it was worth it.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #333

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #334

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #336
Its basically just a facebook and instagram site now. if you google it it just takes you there

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #339
Thanks! No need to shoot big fish as long as the boat looks good right?

321 - 340 of 373 Posts