BowFishing Country banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
15,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Got 4 lights wired in and ready to go. Still waiting on 2 more digital ballasts to get the rear most lights going. But for now can run the 4 400w HPS. Still working on getting the old Hydroturf off. Stuff is a pain to get off. But guess that’s a good thing right?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got 4 lights wired in and ready to go. Still waiting on 2 more digital ballasts to get the rear most lights going. But for now can run the 4 400w HPS. Still working on getting the old Hydroturf off. Stuff is a pain to get off. But guess that’s a good thing right?
View attachment 244173
Can you use a pressure washer to help get old turf off?

·
Registered
149 Posts
How did the oscillating tool work? I used a cutting wheel and wire wheel on my angle grinder and it worked alright but gets gummed up fast. Paint stripper worked really nice but gummed up way too fast.

·
Administrator
15,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I tried, didnt work. Stuff is just too durable, even sitting out in the sun for multiple years

·
Administrator
15,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
How did the oscillating tool work? I used a cutting wheel and wire wheel on my angle grinder and it worked alright but gets gummed up fast. Paint stripper worked really nice but gummed up way too fast.
Worked great from the small spot I did. Its been 105-112* so havent been outside too much in the past week.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts