BowFishing Country banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All my name is Charles and I am a greenhron to the sport. I am looking forward to learning more about this sport as my brother and I are just starting out.

:cool:

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Welcome back to TEXAS! Where ya at in Texas now??

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol. Thanks. I am retiring from the U.S. Air Force with 20 years served and currently packing up my house to move back home to The Colony, Texas. My brother Chris introduced me to Bowfishing this past weekend and we had a blast.

·
String Twister
3,691 Posts
Lol. Thanks. I am retiring from the U.S. Air Force with 20 years served and currently packing up my house to move back home to The Colony, Texas. My brother Chris introduced me to Bowfishing this past weekend and we had a blast.
Well then,Happy Memorial Day and thanks for your service! :tu:

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
So DFW area! First off THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE! I mean Thanks isnt enough but THANKS!!!!!!! Theres some good people all over the metromess that wil help ya out!

·
Electrocutioner
6,622 Posts
Wait----not the famous bowfisherman that used to go by the name of BigDaddy?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. No my brother Chris is also a greenhorn as his buddies just introduced it to him recently.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. I have been searching and learning quite a bit. Trying to figure out what bow to purhase.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
welcome back to civie life, i just got out about a year and a half ago. still dont know how to act.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Welcome and thanks for your service!!! Im in plano and fish Lewisville and Lavon ALL THE TIME. Shoot me a pm and let me know when your planning on moving back and once yall settle in or whenever you want ill take yall out! I have a bow you can use.
Now thats a good man and a serious offer. Even though you scare me a little :bff: LMAO!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks. I will be back during the last week of July as I ride out terminal leave until New Years day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts