Lol.Have you put a meter on one of those capacitors to see how much juice the got?I don't know what you guys are frettin about. A little tingle from time to time will keep your fishing partners wide awake. I tried a capacitor hooked to a bigfoot switch and that connected to the light rail for a while. Worked good until I was layin on the rail trying to get an arrow out of a log in the water and Little Killer stomped the switch---
The ground is the return that make the breaker work!!!Yup. A regular breaker like on most all generators doesn't require a ground. Only GFCI. The only thing that will trip a regular breaker is a dead short or overload. All jokes aside, you could be severely shocked or injured without the breaker tripping. GFCI with a grounded system, you would be safe and worry free. I am confident in my wiring and my light setup, so I don't run a GFCI. Its not a bad idea though. But not absolutly necessary.
I ruined 12 truck tires in about 3 seconds one day and didn't get a tingle.Electricity scares the hell out of me.I tried being a monkey boy for some electricians for a little bit and seen right quick a didn't have the sack for it.My brother and some guys had to knock the hell out of a guy with long boards to get him off of a wire at their work.He aint got much for limbs now and they said the whole place stunk to high heavens for a while.I worked with a guy that had the same thing happen to him.One arm is half as big around as the other because it blew half of it off.3 phase nailed him.I wasn't there that day.Good thing too.