BowFishing Country banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I also think they need to address all the news companies that can't create headlines off 100% facts without twisting the stories up. I think it's bs that they can publicly create twisted fake news without being penalized for it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I also think they need to address all the news companies that can't create headlines off 100% facts without twisting the stories up. I think it's bs that they can publicly create twisted fake news without being penalized for it.
ThAt would be 'common sense' restriction of the 1st amendment. That's what they are proposing for the 2nd, but that's just crazy talk huh. It's ok to hold innocent gun owners liable for crime, but not ok to hold the guilty liable.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Here is some great information that I think Ya’ll might be interested in with regard to gun control and school shootings, it also provides much insight on how the mains stream media controls this narrative. Caution: You will hear a lot of information about school shooting tragedies that have happened around the world, much of you probably never even heard before this. The man in the videos name is Dave Grossman. I had the privilege of meeting this man in person when we invited him to speak at MSTC. He speaks to military and LE academies and such more than 300 days per year. Among many achievements, he is a retired U.S. Army Lt. Col and was a psychology professor at West Point. His books “On Combat” and “On Killing” are mandatory reading for many Law Enforcement curriculum including the FBI academy. I know that this video link is quite long but whether or not you have current or prior law enforcement, military experience, a CCW holder or just a concerned parent I implore you to listen, it is truly worth the time. The lecture is entitled “Bullet Proof Mind.” Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RDCtMEHFLM

·
Registered
163 Posts
Here is some great information that I think Ya’ll might be interested in with regard to gun control and school shootings, it also provides much insight on how the mains stream media controls this narrative. Caution: You will hear a lot of information about school shooting tragedies that have happened around the world, much of you probably never even heard before this. The man in the videos name is Dave Grossman. I had the privilege of meeting this man in person when we invited him to speak at MSTC. He speaks to military and LE academies and such more than 300 days per year. Among many achievements, he is a retired U.S. Army Lt. Col and was a psychology professor at West Point. His books “On Combat” and “On Killing” are mandatory reading for many Law Enforcement curriculum including the FBI academy. I know that this video link is quite long but whether or not you have current or prior law enforcement, military experience, a CCW holder or just a concerned parent I implore you to listen, it is truly worth the time. The lecture is entitled “Bullet Proof Mind.” Here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RDCtMEHFLM
I bought a book written by this gentleman after hearing him speak at a conference 15 years ago called "Stop Teaching Our Kids To Kill". This guy is spot on and any video you watch or book you read by him is not time wasted. For anyone raising kids today, that book should be a must read.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

Oofda! 3hrs long... Probably would be best if I watched that on my own time and not at work haha

·
Registered
426 Posts
yup it is a bit long my Brother, however one would have a difficult or impossible time finding this much great information from any other single source. Give it a look see when you get some time and I can almost promise you Lance that after the first 15mins you will be hooked. This man is the real deal and tells it like no other. He is the single most authority on school shootings and has a lifetime of invaluable information to share.

Oofda! 3hrs long... Probably would be best if I watched that on my own time and not at work haha

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
You know it’s actually come down to a new younger generation that’s asking and protesting to have their “Rights” taken away from them after all the people that have died protecting those rights...pretty sad overall :cf::cf::cf:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I explain to people that Ar15/ak47 is nothing more than a dressed up 223/308 to look military. Ban them all you want but the same gun remains but does not look military. Put a shot count clip number. You can have 30 shot clips but in Canada they have to be pinned at 5 shots maximum. Our gun range only allows 3 shells in any gun at one time. So what does someone need 30 rounds in a gun to go deer hunting? Need even 5 shots one best go back to range and practise.

Gun control is nagging criminals into submission and we all know how well that works!

CHEERS!

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts

You know if Trump were at a press conference and witnessed by all reporters and actually filmed “walking on water” that the reporters would put it out there on all the headlines that just released breaking news “Trump can’t Swim”

But did but a couple new guns as DE try’s to push thru an “assault weapons” ban.....

·
Registered
430 Posts
I am building budget AR's right now for $330 and sitting on them until their price goes up. Gathered up a few AK's as well but I doubt I'll sell those.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts