·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:fire:---Who' coming and is anyone gonna be there late thur. night ???:duh:

·
Registered
532 Posts
I was until I learned the 18th is a Friday. That would make carrying mail on Saturday too tough for this old man.

·
Registered
350 Posts
We will be there thursday.

·
Super Moderator
629 Posts
Wish we could but I will be cooking wild game for 400 + people that weekend!

·
Administrator
3,634 Posts
Butch I could be there Thursday night. I would have to talk to Adam and josh though. Don't forget.......we shooting with you. Lol

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
10-4 I was debateing on thur. night !!! depending on how many might make it !!!

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
You guys should wait till the following weekend. That Friday the 25th we are having a Drop Zone TV block party at the store at 5:00 PM. We will be giving away over $5000 worth of prizes for free including a Thompson Center Muzzleloader, gear from Nikon, Thermacell and all kinds of stuff. We will have free food and drinks, and free Technohunt in our new Technohunt archery hunting simulator in the store. We'll be having a DJ more than likely and it's gonna be a huge deal. It was always be filmed for national television for our show on the Outdoor Channel. Then you can bowfish afterwards too....be a good excuse to come down!

·
Super Moderator
537 Posts
You guys should wait till the following weekend. That Friday the 25th we are having a Drop Zone TV block party at the store at 5:00 PM. We will be giving away over $5000 worth of prizes for free including a Thompson Center Muzzleloader, gear from Nikon, Thermacell and all kinds of stuff. We will have free food and drinks, and free Technohunt in our new Technohunt archery hunting simulator in the store. We'll be having a DJ more than likely and it's gonna be a huge deal. It was always be filmed for national television for our show on the Outdoor Channel. Then you can bowfish afterwards too....be a good excuse to come down!

That would be awesome Bryan, but the DRBA has their Tough Man tournament that weekend.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Well I hate y'all have to miss it...we may have a fun shoot that weekend too....gonna be a lot of people in town for it anyways so we might throw something together for Sat night too....I'd move the date if I could but this one is out of my hands, that's the only day we can do it.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we are going but i dunno when we will be there
---Thats the thing about a fun shoot, you can be late and nobody cares as long as your having fun !!!!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
we are goin but we wont be there till friday close to the time that everyone will be puttin in so straight out of the truck and into the boat

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'll be down there bass fishin that weekend. I hope to see yall down there and meet some of you all. This is the only time I bass fish all year. Its bowfishin from there on out. Good luck to you all and have fun.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts