Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are we in a mess with this or what :headbang::cf::groan::dig:

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
are we in a mess with this or what :headbang::cf::groan::dig:
Yup, a whole lot of nothing IMO over a very few people that it applies to, if Chaz Bono wants to use the men's room or Bruce Jenner the ladies room more power to them, or a Tranny man dressed as a woman wants to use the men's room and wants to pee standing up,who the F cares....

But the multi occupied unisex (both sex) bathroom locker rooms for schools is BS the way I read it

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
funny thing is its like the butt of every joke around here ... from both sides believe it or not.... no body cares .... where are all these outraged people?

and then the DOJ .... i think its prime example of big gov that we don't want ....

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
:wave: yeah the butt of every joke until somebody [email protected]#ks with your kid.. I would not have a problem if i didnt know for every law there is tens of thousands of people waiting to exploit it. If you think for one second this isnt a pedophiles or peepers wet dream, you need to chew on a bullet.
funny thing is its like the butt of every joke around here ... from both sides believe it or not.... no body cares .... where are all these outraged people?

and then the DOJ .... i think its prime example of big gov that we don't want ....

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
:wave: yeah the butt of every joke until somebody [email protected]#ks with your kid.. I would not have a problem if i didnt know for every law there is tens of thousands of people waiting to exploit it. If you think for one second this isnt a pedophiles or peepers wet dream, you need to chew on a bullet.
I agree with SKEETER on this one, how'd you like your little girl to go to the bathroom then have some freaky dude decide he feels like a girl and go into her bathroom? I don't know the whole story as I don't keep up with all the BS in this country but from what I hear it's a pretty stupid thing to do. IMO

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh no im on your side i deff agree with nc on this one and what i ment on the joke is everybody says something to the effect of .... " is this the right bathroom for me" or any kind of joke you can make from it :laugh:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Skeeter is dead right on this one the pedophiles will have a ball with this HB2 thing !! The power people in Washington and the media love these kinds of things it diverts our attention and makes us not think about what a shape this country is really in lots of things need rebuilding and fixing while we take care of the world!![middle East]

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its already happened once already don't think it was nc but still

·
Super Moderator
7,652 Posts
The way I read it is you use the facility for what is on your birth certificate....so Bruce/Caitlan would have to use the men's room....?????

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
The way I read it is you use the facility for what is on your birth certificate....so Bruce/Caitlan would have to use the men's room....?????
Have to have someone at each bathroom checking certificates !!!! Or checking underneath!!:D

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
wtf I got in a full scale yelling match with 2 guys at work over this. I do see their point they both have young daughters but its still completely narrow minded bs. these are the same guys who honestly are scared of the 1 gay person in town and still hate other races. really? Im a fairly quiet person most the time but I have no understanding of hate. these 2 guys from work could dye their hair pink, make our in front of me and talk about joining a carp huggers group and I would care less. & I certainly could care less if they both grew a rack and wanted to use different or same bathroom. who cares? not me. and why should anyone else? you can burn a bible, flag, or anything else you want to do cause it doesn't concern me. and anything I do should not concern you either.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Administrator
14,260 Posts
wtf I got in a full scale yelling match with 2 guys at work over this. I do see their point they both have young daughters but its still completely narrow minded bs. these are the same guys who honestly are scared of the 1 gay person in town and still hate other races. really? Im a fairly quiet person most the time but I have no understanding of hate. these 2 guys from work could dye their hair pink, make our in front of me and talk about joining a carp huggers group and I would care less. & I certainly could care less if they both grew a rack and wanted to use different or same bathroom. who cares? not me. and why should anyone else? you can burn a bible, flag, or anything else you want to do cause it doesn't concern me. and anything I do should not concern you either.
LOL you sound like someone from the USA!!
:co:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Only 45 percent of Americans on average vote in national elections so a lot of people are not concerned about things that have to do with our country so when some things get warped out of shape guess it shouldn,t matter but I,m seeing bumps in our roads more ways than one.

·
Registered
727 Posts
If you want to be gay doesn't bother me in the least. If I see a guy going into the bathroom with my wife I'll make the news I promise you that.

·
Registered
207 Posts
If you want to be gay doesn't bother me in the least. If I see a guy going into the bathroom with my wife I'll make the news I promise you that.
^^^ X2 If a gay man dressed as a woman wants to pee next to me...no problem, but when a creep tries to pee next to my wife it will be his last bladder movement!!!

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
lol, yea I understand your guys concerns but my wife carry's just like I do she a big girl and can take care of herself. I didn't really finish my point earlier. what I was trying to get to was most of our "problems" are just media stirring the pot and telling us to be shocked, scared, or afraid of something.

how much would you really be scared of _________(enter subject here) would you be if you didn't see it on the news?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree WRR media is a big issue always spinning things outta proportion

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
lol, yea I understand your guys concerns but my wife carry's just like I do she a big girl and can take care of herself. I didn't really finish my point earlier. what I was trying to get to was most of our "problems" are just media stirring the pot and telling us to be shocked, scared, or afraid of something.

how much would you really be scared of _________(enter subject here) would you be if you didn't see it on the news?
that may be true.....your wife may be able to take care of herself.. but what about my little girl??

1 - 20 of 67 Posts